Inter Immo stands for quality and a professional, transparent, but most importantly, personalised approach. Our goal is to wholly unburden our customers concerning the worry of finding a new rental residence. With your wishes as our starting point, we will advise and guide you through the process of finding and renting a new apartment. As a renter, you will often be working with a real estate agent who is working in the best interest of the party renting out the residence. However, as a renting real estate agency, we exclusively work in your best interest! Renting an apartment is not a daily activity for you, and perhaps it is unfamiliar territory in the Netherlands. It is sometimes difficult to oversee all the things you need to take into account when renting a home. As a rental real estate agent, we will guide you through the process of viewing visits, guard you from potential pitfalls and make sure that you end up renting the right home for the right price.
From house to home!
We will guide you through the entire trajectory and continue to be available for questions after you’ve received the key. Think of mapping out your living wishes, providing advice concerning residences and the market, organising a tour to visit interesting residences, requesting complete and accurate (legal) information, reviewing the rental agreement and negotiating the price and secondary conditions. A big plus; when using Inter Immo as your personal renting real estate agent, our network and goodwill factor amongst colleague real estate agents gives you an advantage over other home seekers!
We have a broad customer circle and our clients consist of private individuals, companies and government institutes. We collaborate with various multinationals that regularly need (temporary) residences for their (international) employees.
- Inventorying your living wishes/search profile.
- Searching for and selecting appropriate residences based on your search profile.
- Organising and executing visits for or together with clients.
- Supplying general information concerning the object, its surroundings and licences.
- Evaluation of the visits and providing advice concerning them.
- Creation of the dossier and presenting it to the party renting out the property.
- Executing negotiations on behalf of the client.
- Creation and review of the rental agreement.
- Taking care of the transfer and an adequate inspection report.
- Support with registering with utilities companies and other provisions.
You decide which parts of our service you would like to make use of; the complete package or parts of it. Please feel free to contact us or drop by for a personal meeting and good coffee.